Participate at a level that's right for you
With tiered membership levels, communities and businesses of every size can participate and have a direct impact on economic development across the state and in their communities. TexasOneSM annual membership levels range from $1,000 to $250,000 and offer an array of benefits. A summary of membership levels can be found below.
Keeping Members Informed
TexasOneSM partners are kept informed through the TexasOneSM website, TexasOneSM MemberUpdate, and quarterly board meetings.
How to Join
TexasOneSM is a program of the Texas Economic Development Corporation, a nonprofit, non-partisan, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) corporation managed by a statewide board of directors appointed by Governor Perry. Fill out membership form here.
3 Year Membership Commitment
*Membership does not include participation fees excluding Executive levels and up. Membership and participation fees must be up to date in order to participate in events and mission trips.
- As a Partner with the Texas Economic Development Corporation, you’ll not only fuel statewide job creation and recruitment efforts, but also enjoy a seat at the table where decisions are made and the future is forged. Benefits include the Investor level benefits and personal interaction with key state leaders as you help hone the state’s continually evolving economic development plan.
- As an Investor in the Texas Economic Development Corporation, you will have a unique, direct impact on our state’s ongoing economic development efforts. Advantages include the Executive member benefits and the opportunity to participate in key committees.
Executive members are the backbone of the TexasOneSM team, receiving the Developer benefits plus:
- A seat on the Governor's Economic Development Partnership Council annual meeting
Developer members are the glue that holds our team together, receiving Entrepreneur benefits plus:
- Invitation to all business recruitment missions (Domestic and International)
- Invitation to an Economic Development Roundtable hosted by the Chairman of the TEDC
- Corporate logo inclusion on marketing materials and website
- Invitation to signature events
Entrepreneur members are on the move, receiving the Patron benefits package plus:
- Invitations to two domestic business recruitment missions
- Participation and recognition in special events
Patron members have increasing influence and access, receiving the Pioneer benefits package plus:
- Invitations to two domestic recruitment missions
Pioneers at our entry level receive monthly TexasOneSM Member Updates and invitations to:
- The TEDC annual meeting
- Economic development forums and international events
- TEDC quarterly board meetings and member luncheons
- Invitation to site consultant events in Texas (Showcase Texas events)
- Industry forums
Please wait while my tweets load
If you can't wait - check out what I've been tweeting